2023 Instagram Promotion Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to a promotion run by Richmond Fellowship Queensland (RFQ) on the @recoveredfutures Instagram page. By entering this promotion on Instagram, you agree to adhere to these terms and conditions.
The Promoter refers to Richmond Fellowship Queensland (ABN 56 009 931 800) (we, our, us, Promoter).
There will be three (3) separate promotions that will take place on the @recoveredfutures Instagram page in the lead-up to the 2023 Recovered Futures Art Exhibition. Promotion 1 will be open between 7am on 17 July 2023 AEDT and 6pm on 30 July 2023 AEDT. Promotion 2 will be open between 7am on 14 August 2023 AEDT and 6pm on 27 August 2023 AEDT. Promotion 3 will be open between 7am on 11 September 2023 AEDT and 6pm on 2 October 2023 AEDT.
WHO CAN ENTER
Entry is open to persons aged 18 years or older living in the broader Brisbane locale. It is a requirement that winners collect their prize in person from Herston 4006 or Annerley 4103. Shipping is not available.
Entry is not open to RFQ employees, Directors, freelancers or contractors. Their immediate family members or people in their household (whether related or not).
Three (3) promotions will take place, with one (1) prize being awarded per promotion.
Promotion One (1)
The prize for Promotion One (1) is one (1) x Creative Art Starter Bundle (RRP $380.95). The bundle includes:
- Art Spectrum 100% Cotton Watercolour Pad A4 300gsm 15 Sheet – Rough
- Art Spectrum Acrylic Paint Pad A4 400gsm
- Matisse Structure Acrylic 75ml S2 – Australian Salmon Gum
- Matisse Structure Acrylic 75ml S2 – Australian Sky Blue
- Matisse Structure Acrylic 75ml S2 – Yellow Deep
- Mont Marte Acrylic Pouring / Fluid 4pc Paint Set – Aurora
- Mont Marte Acrylic Pouring / Fluid Paint Set 120ml 4pc – Metallic
- Mont Marte Premium Paint Set – Watercolour Half Pan w/Water Brush 24 Pan
- Amsterdam Acrylic Paint 120ml Tube – Titanium White
- Amsterdam Acrylic Paint 120ml Tube – Lamp Black
- Amsterdam Acrylic Paint 120ml Tube – Warm Grey
- Mont Marte Premium Wooden Painting Board – Round 30cm
- Derwent Graphic Pencil Tin Of 12 – Soft
- Mont Marte Premium Pencil Set – Watercolour Pencils 72pc
- Mont Marte Professional Series Canvas Double Thick – 30.5 x 40.6cm
- Mont Marte Studio Canvas Single Thick 13 x 18cm
- Mont Marte Artist Brush Taklon Filbert 16
- Mont Marte Artist Brush Taklon Detailer 1
- Mont Marte Taklon Abstract Expression Paint Brush – 50mm
- Mont Marte Signature Waterbrush Set – Round Fine/ Medium/ Broad 3pc (CASBundle)
Promotion Two (2)
The prize for Promotion two (2) is one (1) x 50.8cm x 60.96cm custom oil painting of your pet completed by Brisbane artist Kerry Beazleigh (RRP $380). The painting will be of one (1) pet only on a plain background. The winner to provide a high-resolution photo of their pet for reference.
Disclosure: Please be aware that as this is an oil painting, the timeframe on completion of artwork will vary from two (2) to three (3) months and will take an additional two (2) weeks to become touch dry.
Promotion Three (3)
The prize for Promotion Three (3) is one (1) x 30cm x 30cm artwork, completed by Brisbane artist Starr Ladell (RRP $495).
Imagery may be for illustrative purposes only, and colours and other minor details may vary.
Each prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
The prize cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, promotions or prizes.
The winner of one (1) promotion is not permitted to be selected as the winner of either of the other two (2) promotions. We reserve the right to withhold or reclaim subsequent prizes.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter each giveaway, entrants must complete the following steps on the post published on the @recoveredfutures Instagram page during the respective promotion period:
- Like the giveaway post
- Follow @recoveredfutures
- Tag one or more friends in the comments
Entrants will receive an additional entry where they sign up to the Recovered Futures Art Exhibition mailing list via www.recoveredfuturesshop.com.au or through Facebook or Instagram advertising during the promotion period.
Entrants can only enter in their own individual capacity and from a social media account which they hold in their own name. The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
Entries must be received during the Promotion Period and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Entries will not be accepted in any other way or form or at any other time. The Promoter has the right to invalidate any entry which breaches these Terms & Conditions of Entry or any other content guidelines published by us as part of the entry process for the Promotion. Once submitted, you cannot alter or delete your entry. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
All three (3) prize winners will be drawn using a random name generator.
The winner of Promotion 1 will be drawn on 31 July 2023 AEST.
The winner of Promotion 2 will be drawn on 28 August 2023 AEST.
The winner of Promotion 3 will be drawn on 3 October 2023 AEST.
The winners will be notified by private Instagram message within two (2) business days of determination and will be provided with instructions which they must follow in order to verify their entry and claim their prize.
The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
The Promoter’s decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE
Prizes must be claimed in person within two (2) weeks from the date the winner is announced from a nominated business address in Herston 4006 or Annerley 4103. If a prize winner does not accept or claim their prize by this date, the entry will be deemed invalid. In this case, the Promoter will use the random name generator to select a new winner.
- You acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- You acknowledge that any information you provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to us (as the Promoter) and not to Instagram.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to us and not to Instagram.
- You release Instagram and their associated companies from all liability relating to the Promotion.
- We may declare any or all of your entries invalid, and prohibit your further participation in this Promotion, if you:
- fail to verify your personal details and/or eligibility to enter the Promotion to our satisfaction;
- submit an entry which in our opinion is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry; or
- act in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- Our decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We and our associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- We may, in our absolute discretion, prohibit an entrant’s participation in this Promotion, cancel or suspend a prize, or otherwise cease to provide any prize to a winner, if the entrant or winner (or any companion) is (in our opinion) under the influence of alcohol or drugs, behaves aggressively or disruptively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish our good name and reputation or our products and brands, or is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- Any part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry which are void or not enforceable by law will be automatically severed from these Terms & Conditions of Entry, where possible, to ensure that the remaining provisions of the Terms & Conditions of Entry remain in effect. We may vary these Terms & Conditions of Entry from time to time as required for compliance with law or for the purposes of correcting any error or omission. As such, it is the responsibility of every entrant to ensure that they review these Terms & Conditions of Entry at the time of entry and all other material times.
Please contact Hannah Hoffman, Manager Communications and Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or (07) 3363 2555 with any questions or enquiries.