Giveaway Terms & Conditions
The 2021 Recovered Futures Art Exhibition is running several giveaways. The giveaways are run by event host, Richmond Fellowship Queensland (RFQ) as part of the physical exhibition run in Brisbane City Hall and King George Square.
- Entry is open to any person excluding current staff members and contractors of RFQ and their immediate family and any person who resides in the household of a current RFQ staff member or contractor.
- Giveaways run between 9 and 14 October 2021. They include:
- Exit Survey Giveaway: Runs from 10am on Saturday 9 October until 5pm on Thursday 14 October. Entry is via a QR code on signage throughout the exhibition venue. To enter, simply scan the QR code, answer the survey questions online via Survey Monkey and include your contact information. Two winners will be drawn at random to win one artwork each. By entering, you may win either of the artworks. Preference for a specific artwork prize is not available. One entry per person is permitted.
- Catalogue Giveaway: Runs from 10am on Saturday 9 October until 5pm on Thursday 14 October. Entry is via a QR code on signage provided by staff after your purchase is made. One winner will be drawn at random. Once entry per person is permitted.
- Social Media Giveaway: A social media giveaway/s will run during the exhibition. Entry details, including the start and finish times of the giveaway/s will be outlined in the post. Winners will be drawn after entries close. Two winners will be drawn at random.
- Family Fun Day Giveaways: Six winners will be drawn as part of giveaways held during our Family Fun Day between 10am and 2pm on Sunday 10 October in the Sandgate Room in Brisbane City Hall. Giveaways include:
- - Lucky Door Prizes: Four prizes will be up for grabs as lucky door prizes. They include two artworks and two art packs. Upon entry, guests can choose a token out of a canister held by a staff member. Four tokens inside will be marked with an indication that you are a winner. Winners can choose their preferred prize as available – first in, best dressed.
- - Colouring in Prize: Children will be able to create their own masterpiece or colouring in. Parents need to add their child’s name to the back of the colouring in/artwork before it is placed on the wall by our staff and scan the provided QR Code to enter. Two entries will be chosen at random to win one of two artworks. By entering, you may win either of the artworks. Preference for a specific artwork prize is not available. Entry is open to ages 14 and under. Winners will be drawn at random at 2pm on Sunday 10 October.
- Entrants must be able to collect their prize in person in Brisbane, Queensland before Friday 5 November 2021. Postage or shipping is not available. Pick up locations include Brisbane City Hall (12pm to 2pm on Friday 15 October); Herston and Annerley (25 October to 5 November (excluding 29 October which is a Public Holiday).
- Where prizes are not collected by Friday 5 November 2021, they will be available for RFQ to use for other purposes.
- Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Artwork prizes are provide in as-is condition, as donated by the exhibiting artist.
- Winners will be drawn at random by the Manager, Communications and Events using a random number generator. The draw will be witnessed by other staff. Winners will be contacted using the provided contact information as soon as practically possible.
- Giveaways on social media are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with social media platforms.
Please contact Hannah Hoffman, Manager Communications and Events on email@example.com or (07) 3363 2555 with any questions or enquiries.